Today’s snack is strawberry French toast
Hello! Today, I’ll tell you a recipe for strawberry French toast that you can make and eat at home!
Strawberry French toast
Strawberry French toast is a delicious and indulgent breakfast or brunch dish that combines the classic flavors of French toast with fresh strawberries. Here’s some information about this delightful dish:
Strawberry French toast is made by dipping slices of bread in an egg and milk mixture, then cooking them on a griddle or skillet until golden brown and crispy. The French toast is then topped with fresh strawberries, which add a burst of sweetness and vibrant color to the dish. It can be further enhanced with additional toppings like powdered sugar, whipped cream, maple syrup, or a sprinkle of cinnamon.
Strawberry French toast Ingredients:
- 8 slices of bread (such as brioche or challah)
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Pinch of salt
- Butter or cooking spray, for greasing the pan
- Fresh strawberries, sliced
- Optional toppings: powdered sugar, maple syrup, whipped cream
Strawberry French toast
- In a large shallow bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, vanilla extract, sugar, and salt until well combined.
- Preheat a skillet or griddle over medium heat and grease it with butter or cooking spray.
- Take one slice of bread and dip it into the egg mixture, allowing it to soak for a few seconds on each side.
- Transfer the soaked bread slice to the preheated skillet and cook until golden brown and crispy, approximately 2-3 minutes per side. Repeat this step with the remaining slices of bread.
- Once all the French toast slices are cooked, transfer them to serving plates.
- Top each slice of French toast with a generous amount of fresh strawberry slices.
- Optional: Dust the French toast with powdered sugar and drizzle with maple syrup for added sweetness.
- Serve the strawberry French toast immediately while still warm.
- If desired, you can also add a dollop of whipped cream on top of each slice of French toast.
Enjoy your homemade strawberry French toast! It’s a delightful and indulgent breakfast or brunch option, perfect for enjoying the sweetness of fresh strawberries.
Strawberry French toast is a delightful way to enjoy a classic breakfast dish with the fresh, juicy sweetness of strawberries. It’s perfect for special occasions, weekend brunches, or any time you want to treat yourself to a delicious morning meal.
What are the calories of strawberry French toast?
The calorie content of strawberry French toast can vary depending on factors such as the type and amount of bread used, the size of the serving, and any additional toppings or ingredients added. However, I can provide you with a general estimate of the calorie range for strawberry French toast.
On average, a serving of strawberry French toast (which typically includes 2 slices of bread) can range from approximately 200 to 400 calories. The calorie content will depend on the specific ingredients and quantities used in the recipe, including the type of bread, the amount of butter or oil used for cooking, and any toppings or syrups added.
To get a more accurate calculation of the calorie content, it’s recommended to refer to the nutritional information on the packaging of the bread and any other ingredients you use in your specific recipe. You can also use online calorie calculators or consult with a registered dietitian for a more precise assessment based on your recipe and portion sizes.
Additionally, if you choose to add toppings like powdered sugar, maple syrup, or whipped cream, they will contribute additional calories to the overall dish. It’s important to consider the calorie content of any additional toppings or spreads you choose to include.
Remember that these calorie estimates are general guidelines and can vary based on individual variations in ingredient choices and portion sizes. If you’re mindful of calorie intake, you can modify the recipe by using whole-grain bread, reducing added sugars, and using smaller portion sizes.
- Peanut cracker recipe
- Peanut Butter Smoothie Recipe
- Peanut yogurt recipe
- Peanut sandwich recipe
- Peanut ramen recipe
I am Korean and I love cooking all kinds of food, including American cuisine.
Thank you for reading my blog today. If you have any questions about Korean food,
please leave a comment and I will post delicious Korean food recipes. Thank you for your comments and likes!
Today’s snack is strawberry French toast, Enjoy your meal and have a happy day!😊❤️😊