Strawberry garlic shrimp recipe
Hello! Today, I’m going to show you a recipe for strawberry garlic shrimp that you can make at home!
Strawberry garlic shrimp
Strawberry garlic shrimp is a unique and flavorful dish that combines the sweetness of strawberries with the savory taste of garlic-infused shrimp. The dish typically involves sautéing or grilling shrimp with a garlic-infused sauce that incorporates fresh strawberries. The strawberries add a touch of sweetness and tanginess to the dish, creating a delightful balance of flavors.
In terms of texture, strawberry garlic shrimp offers a combination of tender, juicy shrimp and the soft, slightly firm texture of cooked strawberries. The shrimp should be cooked until they are opaque and firm, while the strawberries will soften and release their juices during the cooking process. This combination of textures creates an interesting contrast in each bite.
The sauce in strawberry garlic shrimp helps to bind the flavors together and adds a glossy coating to the shrimp. The garlic-infused sauce enhances the savory notes, while the strawberries contribute a subtle fruity undertone. The overall texture is a harmonious blend of tender shrimp, softened strawberries, and a flavorful sauce.
Strawberry garlic shrimp is a unique and delicious dish that can be served as an appetizer, main course, or added to salads or pasta dishes. It offers a delightful balance of flavors and textures that is sure to impress your taste buds.
Shall we get started?
Take your time and follow along!
Strawberry garlic shrimp Ingredients:
- 1 pound (450 grams) of shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh basil leaves, for garnish (optional)
Strawberry garlic shrimp Cooking procedure:
- In a bowl, combine the minced garlic, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, honey, salt, and pepper. Stir well to combine.
- Add the shrimp to the marinade and toss to coat. Let the shrimp marinate for about 15-20 minutes.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add the marinated shrimp to the skillet and cook for about 2-3 minutes per side until they turn pink and opaque. Remove the shrimp from the skillet and set aside.
- In the same skillet, add the sliced strawberries and cook for 1-2 minutes until they start to soften.
- Return the cooked shrimp to the skillet with the strawberries. Toss gently to combine and cook for another minute to warm through.
- Remove the skillet from heat and garnish with fresh basil leaves, if desired.
- Serve the strawberry garlic shrimp as a main course or as a side dish with rice, pasta, or a fresh salad.
Enjoy your delicious strawberry garlic shrimp!
NoteFeel free to adjust the quantities and seasonings according to your taste preferences.
What are the calories of strawberry garlic shrimp?
The calorie content of strawberry garlic shrimp can vary depending on the specific quantities and ingredients used in the recipe. Here’s a general estimate of the calorie range for strawberry garlic shrimp:
On average, a serving of strawberry garlic shrimp (approximately 4-6 ounces or 113-170 grams) can contain around 150-250 calories. However, it’s important to note that these numbers can vary based on factors such as the size and type of shrimp used, the amount of oil or butter used in cooking, and any additional ingredients or sauces added to the dish.
To get a more accurate estimation of the calorie content, it’s recommended to calculate the calories based on the specific brands and quantities of ingredients you use. You can refer to the nutritional information on the packaging of the shrimp, oil, and any other ingredients to determine their calorie values. It’s also helpful to use a recipe tracking tool or consult a nutritionist for precise calculations.
Remember that the calorie estimates provided are general guidelines and can vary depending on individual variations in ingredient choices and portion sizes. If you are concerned about calorie intake, you can modify the recipe by using cooking methods that require less oil or butter, or by adjusting the portion sizes to suit your dietary needs.
- Peanut cracker recipe
- Peanut Butter Smoothie Recipe
- Peanut yogurt recipe
- Peanut sandwich recipe
- Peanut ramen recipe
I am Korean and I love cooking all kinds of food, including American cuisine.
Thank you for reading my blog today. If you have any questions about Korean food,
please leave a comment and I will post delicious Korean food recipes. Thank you for your comments and likes!
😊Strawberry garlic shrimp recipe, Enjoy your meal and have a happy day!😊