Savory Tiramisu Cheesecake
Hello! Today, I’m going to show you a recipe for tiramisu cheesecake that you can make at home!
About Tiramisu Cheesecake
Health and Nutrition Information:
Tiramisu Cheesecake is a rich and indulgent dessert option. It is typically high in calories, sugar, and fat. Due to its ingredients like cream cheese, sugar, and ladyfingers, it may not be considered a healthy choice. It is best enjoyed in moderation as a treat rather than a regular part of a balanced diet.
Tiramisu Cheesecake is commonly served as a dessert after a meal or enjoyed on special occasions. It pairs well with a cup of coffee or tea and can be a delightful finish to a meal.
Tiramisu Cheesecake typically consists of ingredients such as cream cheese, ladyfingers, espresso or coffee, cocoa powder, sugar, eggs, and sometimes mascarpone cheese. These ingredients come together to create the unique flavors and textures of this dessert.
Historical or Cultural Background:
Tiramisu Cheesecake is a variation of the classic Italian dessert, Tiramisu. It combines the creamy richness of cheesecake with the flavors of coffee, cocoa, and ladyfingers. While Tiramisu has roots in Italy, the specific origin of Tiramisu Cheesecake is unclear, as it is a modern twist on the traditional recipe.
Homemade Tips and Equipment:
When preparing Tiramisu Cheesecake at home, it is important to use quality ingredients and follow the recipe instructions carefully. A springform pan is commonly used to create the cake’s shape, and an electric mixer can make the mixing process easier. Allowing the cheesecake to chill in the refrigerator for several hours or overnight is crucial for optimal flavor and texture.
Food and Beverage Pairing:
Tiramisu Cheesecake pairs well with a variety of hot or cold beverages. It is often enjoyed with a cup of coffee, espresso, or a shot of liqueur for added richness. The combination of the cheesecake’s creamy texture and the flavors of coffee or other complementary beverages can create a harmonious dining experience.
Shall we get started?
Take your time and follow along!
Tiramisu Cheesecake Recipe
Tiramisu cheesecake Ingredients:
- 2 cups crushed ladyfingers
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 cups cream cheese
- 1 cup mascarpone cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup strong brewed coffee, cooled
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- Whipped cream and chocolate shavings for garnish
Tiramisu cheesecake Instructions:
- Preheat your oven to 325°F (160°C).
- In a mixing bowl, combine the crushed ladyfingers and melted butter. Press the mixture into the bottom of a springform pan to create the crust.
- In a separate bowl, beat the cream cheese, mascarpone cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract until smooth and well combined.
- Pour half of the cream cheese mixture over the crust and spread it evenly.
- Dip the remaining ladyfingers into the cooled coffee and arrange them on top of the cream cheese layer.
- Sprinkle half of the cocoa powder over the ladyfingers.
- Pour the remaining cream cheese mixture over the ladyfingers and spread it evenly.
- Dust the top of the cheesecake with the remaining cocoa powder.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 45 minutes or until the center is set.
- Remove the cheesecake from the oven and let it cool to room temperature. Then refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight to allow it to set.
- Before serving, garnish with whipped cream and chocolate shavings.
Enjoy your homemade Tiramisu Cheesecake!
Tiramisu Cheesecake Calories
The calorie content of Tiramisu Cheesecake can vary depending on the specific recipe, serving size, and ingredients used. However, I can provide you with a general estimation of the calorie range for this dessert.
On average, a slice of Tiramisu Cheesecake (approximately 1/12th of a 9-inch cheesecake) can contain around 300-400 calories. Keep in mind that this estimation may change based on the specific ingredients and proportions used in the recipe.
The calorie content can be significantly influenced by the amount of cream cheese, mascarpone cheese, sugar, and butter used in the recipe. Additionally, any additional toppings or garnishes like whipped cream and chocolate shavings will also contribute to the overall calorie count.
If you are concerned about the calorie intake, it is recommended to adjust the portion size or explore lighter alternatives for certain ingredients. Please note that these estimations are approximate, and for a more accurate measurement, it is advisable to calculate the calorie content based on the specific recipe and ingredients used using a reliable nutrition calculator or consulting a registered dietitian.
- Peanut cracker recipe
- Peanut Butter Smoothie Recipe
- Peanut yogurt recipe
- Peanut sandwich recipe
- Peanut ramen recipe
I am Korean and I love cooking all kinds of food, including American cuisine.
Thank you for reading my blog today. If you have any questions about Korean food,
please leave a comment and I will post delicious Korean food recipes. Thank you for your comments and likes!
Savory Tiramisu Cheesecake, Enjoy your meal and have a happy day!