Quick and Easy Fried Egg Rice Recipe
Hello! Good day! 🙂♡
Today, I’m going to tell you a special recipe that you can make and eat at home!
▶ 20 Simple Dinners For When You’re Feeling Stressed ◀
If you add the linked page to your bookmarks now, you won’t have to worry about the menu again.
About Fried Rice with Eggs
Health and Nutritional Information:
- Egg fried rice is a balanced meal that provides essential nutrients like protein, carbohydrates, and vitamins.
- The eggs in the dish are a good source of high-quality protein, which is important for muscle repair and growth.
- Rice is a good source of energy and provides dietary fiber for digestive health.
- However, the calorie content of egg fried rice can vary depending on the ingredients used and the portion size.
- Egg fried rice makes for a satisfying and complete meal option that can be enjoyed for lunch or dinner.
- It can be paired with a side of steamed vegetables or a fresh salad to add more nutrition and balance to the meal.
- Common ingredients for egg fried rice include cooked rice, eggs, vegetables (such as carrots, peas, and onions), soy sauce, and various seasonings.
Historical and Cultural Background:
- Egg fried rice is a popular dish in many Asian cuisines, particularly in Chinese and Thai cuisine.
- It originated as a way to repurpose leftover rice and transform it into a flavorful and satisfying meal.
Homemade Tips and Equipment:
- To achieve the best results, it is recommended to use day-old rice for fried rice as it has a drier texture, making it easier to fry.
- A wok or a large skillet is commonly used to stir-fry the ingredients and evenly distribute the flavors.
Matching with Food and Beverages:
- Egg fried rice pairs well with a variety of dishes, such as stir-fried vegetables, grilled meats, or even a side of kimchi.
- As for beverages, options like green tea, iced tea, or a refreshing citrus-based drink can complement the flavors of the dish.
Note:It’s important to adjust the recipe and ingredients according to individual dietary needs and preferences.
Shall we get started?
Take your time and follow along! 🙂
Recipe and tips for fried rice with eggs
Recipe: Fried Rice with Eggs
- Cooked rice (preferably day-old rice)
- Vegetables of your choice (such as carrots, peas, onions, bell peppers)
- Protein options (such as diced chicken, shrimp, or tofu)
- Soy sauce or other seasonings (like garlic, ginger, or sesame oil)
- Cooking oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Optional toppings (such as green onions or cilantro)
- Heat a large skillet or wok over medium heat and add a small amount of cooking oil.
- Crack the eggs into a bowl and lightly beat them.
- Pour the beaten eggs into the skillet and scramble them until they are fully cooked. Remove the scrambled eggs from the skillet and set aside.
- In the same skillet, add more cooking oil if needed and sauté the vegetables and protein options until they are cooked through and slightly tender.
- Push the vegetables and protein to one side of the skillet and add the cooked rice to the other side. Break up any clumps of rice with a spatula.
- Pour soy sauce or other seasonings over the rice and mix well to evenly coat the rice and vegetables.
- Add the scrambled eggs back into the skillet and stir-fry everything together until well combined and heated through.
- Taste and season with salt and pepper as needed.
- Serve the fried rice with eggs hot, garnished with optional toppings like green onions or cilantro.
- Using day-old rice helps to achieve a drier texture, preventing the fried rice from becoming too sticky.
- Feel free to customize the ingredients to your preference. You can add or substitute vegetables and protein options based on what you have on hand or your dietary preferences.
- Preparing and having all the ingredients ready before cooking ensures a smooth and efficient cooking process.
- Make sure the skillet or wok is hot before adding the ingredients to ensure quick and even cooking.
- Experiment with different seasonings and sauces to create different flavor profiles. You can try using oyster sauce, hoisin sauce, or sriracha for a touch of heat.
Enjoy your homemade fried rice with eggs!
Calories of fried rice with eggs
The calorie content of fried rice with eggs can vary based on the specific ingredients and quantities used in the recipe. However, as a general estimate, a typical serving of fried rice with eggs (approximately 1 cup or 150 grams) contains around 250-350 calories. Please note that this is just an approximate value and may vary depending on the specific recipe and cooking methods used.
- The fried rice with eggs is a satisfying and flavorful dish.
- The combination of fluffy rice, scrambled eggs, and savory seasonings creates a delicious and comforting meal.
- The vibrant colors and textures make it visually appealing and appetizing.
- The fried rice has a delightful mix of flavors, with the eggs adding a rich and creamy taste.
- The dish is well-balanced, with the savory and slightly salty notes complementing the sweetness of the rice.
- The eggs provide a creamy and silky texture to the rice, enhancing the overall mouthfeel.
- The dish can be customized with additional ingredients such as vegetables, meat, or sauces to suit personal preferences.
I am Korean and I love cooking all kinds of food, including American cuisine.
Thank you for reading my blog today. If you have any questions about Korean food,
please leave a comment and I will post delicious Korean food recipes. Thank you for your comments and likes!
Fried egg rice recipe, Enjoy your meal and have a happy day! ♥