Perfect Peanut Sauce Recipe
Hello! Good day! 🙂♡
Today, I’m going to tell you a special recipe that you can make and eat at home!
If you add the linked page to your bookmarks now, you won’t have to worry about the menu again.
About Peanut Sauce
Health and Nutritional Information:
- Peanut sauce is a good source of healthy fats, protein, and dietary fiber.
- It provides essential vitamins and minerals such as vitamin E, niacin, and magnesium.
- However, peanut sauce can be high in calories and sodium, so it’s important to consume it in moderation.
- Peanut sauce pairs well with grilled or roasted meats, stir-fried vegetables, and noodles.
- It adds a creamy and nutty flavor to dishes, enhancing their overall taste.
- The main ingredients for peanut sauce include peanuts, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, lime juice, and chili peppers.
History and Cultural Background:
- Peanut sauce is commonly used in Southeast Asian cuisine, particularly in Thai, Indonesian, and Malaysian dishes.
- It has a long history and is a staple condiment in these regions, adding a distinct flavor to traditional recipes.
Homemade Tips and Equipment:
- To make peanut sauce at home, you can use a blender or food processor to grind the peanuts into a smooth paste.
- Adjust the consistency by adding water or coconut milk, and season with additional ingredients to taste.
Matching with Food and Beverages:
- Peanut sauce pairs well with grilled chicken, satay skewers, spring rolls, and fresh vegetables.
- It can be served with rice, noodles, or as a dipping sauce for appetizers.
- As for beverages, it complements well with refreshing options like iced tea or a light beer.
Please note that the information provided is for general purposes and may vary depending on specific recipes and ingredients used.
Shall we get started?
Take your time and follow along! 🙂
Peanut sauce recipes and tips
Peanut Sauce Recipe: Ingredients:
- 1 cup unsalted peanuts
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon ginger, grated
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey or sugar (optional for sweetness)
- 1/4 teaspoon chili flakes or sriracha sauce (optional for spiciness)
- 1/2 cup water (adjust as needed for desired consistency)
- Salt to taste
- In a blender or food processor, grind the peanuts until they become a smooth paste.
- Add the minced garlic, grated ginger, soy sauce, lime juice, honey or sugar, chili flakes or sriracha sauce, and salt. Blend until well combined.
- Gradually add water while blending until you achieve your desired consistency. Adjust the seasoning according to your taste preferences.
- Transfer the peanut sauce to a serving bowl or container. It can be used immediately or stored in the refrigerator for up to one week.
- Use unsalted peanuts to have better control over the saltiness of the sauce.
- Feel free to adjust the ingredients and quantities to suit your personal taste preferences. You can add more garlic for extra flavor or increase the spiciness with additional chili flakes or sriracha sauce.
- If you prefer a creamier texture, you can substitute some of the water with coconut milk.
- Peanut sauce can be used as a dipping sauce for satay skewers, spring rolls, or as a dressing for salads and noodle dishes.
- Experiment with different variations by adding ingredients like lemongrass, cilantro, or sesame oil for added depth of flavor.
Enjoy your homemade peanut sauce and get creative with how you use it in your dishes!
Calories of peanut sauce
The calorie content of peanut sauce can vary depending on the specific recipe and the quantities of ingredients used. On average, a 2-tablespoon (30 grams) serving of peanut sauce contains approximately 100-150 calories. However, please note that this is just an estimate and can vary based on the specific ingredients and measurements used in the recipe.
- The peanut sauce has a rich and creamy texture that enhances the overall flavor of the dish.
- It adds a unique nutty and slightly sweet taste to the food.
- The sauce has a versatile nature and can be paired with various dishes.
- The peanut sauce offers a perfect balance of savory and sweet flavors.
- The combination of peanuts and other ingredients creates a delicious umami taste.
- The sauce has a satisfyingly smooth and velvety consistency.
- The nuttiness of the peanuts adds depth and complexity to the overall flavor profile.
I am Korean and I love cooking all kinds of food, including American cuisine.
Thank you for reading my blog today. If you have any questions about Korean food,
please leave a comment and I will post delicious Korean food recipes. Thank you for your comments and likes!
Peanut sauce recipe, Enjoy your meal and have a happy day! ♥