Fluffy Fresh Cream Cake Recipe
I’m going to show you a recipe for fresh cream cake that you can make at home!
About Fresh Cream Cake
Health and Nutritional Information:
- Cream cakes, including the whipped cream used in cream cakes, are typically high in calories, fat, and sugar.
- The nutritional content of a cream cake can vary depending on the specific recipe and portion size.
- It is important to consume cream cakes in moderation as part of a balanced diet.
- Cream cakes are often enjoyed as a dessert or for special occasions.
- They can be served as a sweet treat after a meal or as a centerpiece for celebrations and gatherings.
- The main ingredients in a cream cake typically include cake layers, whipped cream, and various flavorings or fillings.
- Additional ingredients may include sugar, eggs, flour, and flavor extracts.
Historical and Cultural Background:
- Cream cakes have been enjoyed as indulgent desserts for many years.
- They are popular in various cuisines and cultures around the world, with each region adding its own unique twist to the recipe.
Homemade Tips and Equipment:
- When making a cream cake at home, it is important to have a stand mixer or hand mixer to whip the cream to the desired consistency.
- It is also helpful to have cake pans, a cake turntable, and decorating tools for assembling and decorating the cake.
Matching with Food and Beverages:
- Cream cakes pair well with a variety of hot and cold beverages such as coffee, tea, hot chocolate, or even a glass of milk.
- Some people also enjoy pairing cream cakes with fresh fruits or fruit sauces to add a contrasting flavor and texture.
Shall we get started?
Take your time and follow along!
Fresh Cream Cake Recipe and Tips
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 3/4 cups granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- Fresh fruits (optional, for garnish)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease and flour two 9-inch round cake pans.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter and granulated sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in the vanilla extract.
- Gradually add the flour mixture to the butter mixture, alternating with the milk. Begin and end with the flour mixture, mixing until just combined.
- Divide the batter evenly between the prepared cake pans. Smooth the tops with a spatula.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cakes comes out clean.
- Remove the cakes from the oven and let them cool in the pans for 10 minutes. Then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- In a chilled mixing bowl, whip the heavy cream and powdered sugar until stiff peaks form.
- Place one cake layer on a serving plate and spread a layer of whipped cream on top. Place the second cake layer on top and frost the entire cake with the remaining whipped cream.
- Optional: Garnish the cake with fresh fruits, such as strawberries or raspberries.
- Refrigerate the cake for at least 1 hour before serving to allow the flavors to meld together.
- Make sure the butter is softened at room temperature before creaming it with the sugar. This will ensure a smooth and fluffy cake batter.
- Avoid overmixing the batter once the flour is added, as this can result in a dense cake. Mix until just combined.
- Chilling the mixing bowl and whisk attachment in the freezer for a few minutes before whipping the cream can help it whip up faster and hold its shape better.
- If you prefer a sweeter whipped cream, you can increase the amount of powdered sugar to your taste.
- Feel free to customize the cake by adding flavor extracts, such as almond or lemon, to the batter for different variations.
Enjoy your delicious Fresh Cream Cake!!
Calories of Fresh Cream Cake
The calorie content of a fresh cream cake can vary depending on the specific recipe and portion size. On average, a slice of homemade fresh cream cake (approximately 1/12th of a 9-inch cake) can range from 300 to 500 calories. It’s important to note that the calorie count may be higher if additional ingredients like fruits or chocolate are added, or if the cake is frosted with a thicker layer of whipped cream. To get a more accurate calorie count, it’s recommended to calculate the calories based on the specific ingredients and quantities used in your recipe.
- The fresh cream cake has a visually appealing and elegant appearance.
- The cake’s light and fluffy texture is inviting.
- The layers of moist cake and creamy whipped cream create a delightful contrast.
- The cake’s presentation with decorative toppings or fresh fruits adds to its overall appeal.
- The whipped cream adds a smooth and creamy texture to each bite.
- The cake itself is moist and tender, enhancing the overall experience.
- The sweetness of the whipped cream is well-balanced and not overpowering.
- The combination of flavors between the cake and the whipped cream creates a harmonious taste.
I am Korean and I love cooking all kinds of food, including American cuisine.
Thank you for reading my blog today. If you have any questions about Korean food,
please leave a comment and I will post delicious Korean food recipes. Thank you for your comments and likes!
The recipe for fresh cream cake, Enjoy your meal and have a happy day!