Easy Stir Fried Carrot and Chicken
Hello! Good day! 🙂♡
Today, I’m going to tell you a special recipe that you can make and eat at home!
▶ 20 Simple Dinners For When You’re Feeling Stressed ◀
If you add the linked page to your bookmarks now, you won’t have to worry about the menu again.
About Stir-Fried Carrot Chicken
Health and Nutritional Information:
- Carrot chicken stir-fry is a healthy dish that combines lean chicken and nutritious carrots.
- Carrots are rich in vitamins A, C, and K, as well as dietary fiber and antioxidants.
- Chicken provides high-quality protein and essential amino acids.
- This dish is low in calories and fat, making it a good option for those watching their weight.
- It is a good source of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, which support overall health.
- Carrot chicken stir-fry is a versatile dish that can be enjoyed as a main course for lunch or dinner.
- It pairs well with steamed rice, quinoa, or noodles for a complete and satisfying meal.
- Adding other vegetables like bell peppers, broccoli, or snow peas can further enhance the nutritional value of the dish.
- Chicken breast or thigh, thinly sliced
- Carrots, julienned or sliced
- Garlic, minced
- Ginger, grated
- Soy sauce
- Sesame oil
- Salt and pepper
- Optional: additional vegetables, such as bell peppers or broccoli
Historical and Cultural Background:
- Carrot chicken stir-fry is a popular dish in many cuisines, including Chinese and Asian cuisine.
- Stir-frying is a cooking technique that originated in China and has been practiced for centuries.
- The combination of carrots and chicken creates a balanced and flavorful dish that is enjoyed in various cultures around the world.
Homemade Tips and Equipment:
- To achieve a tender and flavorful chicken stir-fry, marinate the chicken in a mixture of soy sauce, ginger, and garlic for at least 15 minutes before cooking.
- Use a wok or a large skillet for stir-frying, as they provide even heat distribution and allow for quick cooking.
- Maintain high heat throughout the cooking process to ensure that the ingredients retain their crispness and flavors.
Matching with Food and Beverages:
- Carrot chicken stir-fry pairs well with steamed rice, quinoa, or noodles.
- It can be served with a side of fresh salad or steamed vegetables for a balanced meal.
- For a refreshing drink, consider serving it with iced green tea, citrus-infused water, or a light fruit juice.
Please note that the above information is general, and individual dietary needs and preferences may vary.
Shall we get started?
Take your time and follow along! 🙂
Recipe and tips for stir-fried carrot and chicken stir-fried chicken
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, julienned or thinly sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1-inch piece of ginger, grated
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce (optional)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Optional: sliced bell peppers, broccoli florets, or other vegetables
- In a small bowl, mix together the soy sauce, grated ginger, and minced garlic. Add the sliced chicken to the bowl and toss to coat. Let it marinate for about 15 minutes.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat.
- Add the marinated chicken to the skillet and stir-fry for about 5-7 minutes until cooked through and lightly browned. Remove the chicken from the skillet and set it aside.
- In the same skillet, add the julienned carrots (and any additional vegetables) and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes until they are crisp-tender.
- Return the cooked chicken to the skillet and toss it with the carrots. If using, add the oyster sauce and stir to coat evenly. Cook for another 1-2 minutes to heat everything through.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve the stir-fried carrot and chicken hot with steamed rice or noodles.
- Thinly slicing the chicken ensures quick and even cooking.
- Don’t overcook the vegetables to maintain their vibrant color and crunchiness.
- You can customize the stir-fry by adding other vegetables like bell peppers, broccoli, or snap peas.
- Adjust the seasoning according to your taste preference by adding more soy sauce, ginger, or garlic.
- For extra flavor, you can sprinkle some sesame seeds or drizzle sesame oil over the finished dish.
Enjoy your delicious stir-fried carrot and chicken!
Carrot chicken stir-fry calories
The calorie content of a carrot chicken stir-fry can vary based on the specific ingredients and portion sizes used in the recipe. Generally, a basic carrot chicken stir-fry without any additional sauces or ingredients can range from approximately 200 to 300 calories per serving. However, it’s important to note that the calorie content can increase if you add extra ingredients or use more oil for cooking. To get a more accurate calorie count, it’s recommended to calculate the calories based on the specific ingredients and amounts you use in your recipe.
- The carrot chicken stir-fry is a colorful and visually appealing dish.
- The combination of carrots and chicken creates a balanced and satisfying meal option.
- The aroma of the stir-fry fills the air and enhances the overall dining experience.
- The dish offers a good mix of textures, with tender chicken and crunchy carrots.
- The carrot chicken stir-fry has a savory and slightly sweet flavor.
- The carrots add a natural sweetness and a subtle earthy taste to the dish.
- The chicken is well-seasoned and complements the flavors of the carrots.
- The stir-fry is flavorful without being overpowering, allowing the natural flavors of the ingredients to shine through.
- The combination of the tender chicken and crisp carrots creates a satisfying texture contrast.
I am Korean and I love cooking all kinds of food, including American cuisine.
Thank you for reading my blog today. If you have any questions about Korean food,
please leave a comment and I will post delicious Korean food recipes. Thank you for your comments and likes!
Carrot Chicken Stir-Fried Recipe, Enjoy your meal and have a happy day! ♥