Easy Peanut Fritters Recipe
Hello! Good day! 🙂♡
Today, I’m going to tell you a special recipe that you can make and eat at home!
If you add the linked page to your bookmarks now, you won’t have to worry about the menu again.
About Fried Peanuts
Health and Nutritional Information:
- Peanut Fritters are generally deep-fried, which can increase the calorie and fat content.
- They provide a good amount of protein and healthy fats from peanuts.
- Peanuts are also a good source of vitamins, minerals, and dietary fiber.
- However, the overall nutritional profile may vary depending on the recipe and cooking method used.
- Peanut Fritters can be enjoyed as a snack or appetizer.
- They pair well with a variety of dipping sauces or chutneys.
- Peanut Fritters typically include peanuts, flour, spices, and a batter mixture.
- Additional ingredients can vary, such as vegetables or meat for added flavor and texture.
Historical and Cultural Background:
- Peanut-based dishes are common in many cuisines around the world.
- Peanuts are native to South America and have been widely cultivated for centuries.
- Peanut-based snacks and fritters are popular street food in some countries.
Homemade Tips and Equipment:
- To make homemade Peanut Fritters, you will need a deep fryer or a deep frying pan for frying.
- You can experiment with different spices and seasonings to customize the flavor to your liking.
Matching with Food and Beverages:
- Peanut Fritters can be served with various dipping sauces such as sweet chili sauce, soy sauce, or peanut sauce.
- They pair well with refreshing beverages like iced tea, lemonade, or a cold beer.
Tips and recipes for fried peanuts
Sure! Here’s a simple recipe for fried peanuts along with some tips:
Recipe: Fried Peanuts
- Raw peanuts
- Vegetable oil
- Salt (optional)
- Start by shelling the raw peanuts and removing any loose skins.
- Rinse the peanuts under running water to remove any dirt or debris.
- Place the peanuts in a colander and let them air-dry for about 30 minutes to remove excess moisture.
- In a deep frying pan or pot, heat vegetable oil over medium heat. Make sure there is enough oil to fully submerge the peanuts.
- Once the oil is hot, carefully add the peanuts to the pan. Be cautious as the oil may splatter.
- Fry the peanuts for about 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until they turn golden brown.
- Using a slotted spoon, remove the fried peanuts from the oil and transfer them to a paper towel-lined plate to drain excess oil.
- If desired, sprinkle some salt over the fried peanuts while they are still warm.
- Allow the fried peanuts to cool completely before serving.
- Make sure the peanuts are completely dry before frying to prevent excessive splattering.
- Use a thermometer to maintain the oil temperature at around 350°F (175°C) for optimal frying.
- Stir the peanuts occasionally during frying to ensure even cooking and prevent them from sticking together.
- Experiment with different seasonings and spices to add flavor to your fried peanuts. You can try chili powder, garlic powder, or a sprinkle of paprika.
- Store the fried peanuts in an airtight container once they have cooled down. They can be enjoyed as a snack or used as a crunchy topping for salads or stir-fries.
Enjoy your homemade fried peanuts!
calories from fried peanuts
The calorie content of fried peanuts can vary depending on factors such as the amount of oil absorbed during frying and any added seasonings. On average, fried peanuts contain approximately 166-180 calories per ounce (28 grams). Keep in mind that this calorie count is an estimate and may vary based on the specific recipe and cooking method used.
- Crunchy and addictive.
- A satisfying snack with a rich nutty flavor.
- Great for munching on during gatherings or as a movie night treat.
- The aroma of fried peanuts is irresistible.
- A popular snack that brings back childhood memories.
- The fried peanuts have a crispy texture on the outside and a creamy texture on the inside.
- The natural sweetness of the peanuts is enhanced by the frying process.
- The savory and slightly salty seasoning adds a delicious flavor.
- The peanuts offer a satisfying crunch with each bite.
- The combination of the nutty flavor and the slight smokiness from the frying creates a delightful taste experience.
I am Korean and I love cooking all kinds of food, including American cuisine.
Thank you for reading my blog today. If you have any questions about Korean food,
please leave a comment and I will post delicious Korean food recipes. Thank you for your comments and likes!
recipe for fried peanuts, Enjoy your meal and have a happy day! ♥