Crunchy Peanut Crusted Chicken Recipe
Hello! Good day! 🙂♡
Today, I’m going to tell you a special recipe that you can make and eat at home!
If you add the linked page to your bookmarks now, you won’t have to worry about the menu again.
Peanut coated chicken information
Health and Nutritional Information:
- Peanut coating chicken can be a good source of protein.
- The nutritional content will vary based on the specific recipe and cooking method.
- The peanut coating adds some healthy fats and dietary fiber to the dish.
- However, the calorie and fat content may be higher compared to non-coated chicken options.
- It is important to consider portion sizes and cooking methods to maintain a balanced diet.
Meal Recommendation and Ingredients:
- Peanut coating chicken is a delicious and satisfying main course option.
- It pairs well with a variety of side dishes such as rice, salad, or roasted vegetables.
- The main ingredients typically include chicken, peanuts, flour or breadcrumbs, spices, and eggs for binding.
History and Cultural Background:
- Peanut coating chicken is a popular dish that has variations in different cuisines.
- The exact origins and cultural significance may vary depending on the region or country.
Homemade Tips and Equipment:
- To make peanut coating chicken at home, you will need a mixing bowl, a shallow dish for coating, and a frying pan or oven for cooking.
- It is important to properly coat the chicken with the peanut mixture for even and crispy results.
- Adjust the seasonings according to your taste preferences.
Matching with Food and Beverages:
- Peanut coating chicken pairs well with a variety of sauces such as sweet and sour, barbecue, or chili sauce.
- As for beverages, it can be enjoyed with refreshing options like iced tea, lemonade, or a cold beer.
Please note that the provided information is general, and it is always recommended to consult specific recipes and adjust according to individual dietary needs and preferences.
Shall we get started?
Take your time and follow along! 🙂
Peanut coated chicken recipes and tips
Recipe: Peanut Coated Chicken
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup peanuts, finely ground
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Vegetable oil, for frying
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In a shallow dish, mix together the ground peanuts, bread crumbs, flour, salt, black pepper, paprika, and garlic powder.
- Dip each chicken breast into the beaten eggs, allowing any excess to drip off.
- Coat the chicken breasts in the peanut mixture, pressing gently to adhere the coating.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large frying pan over medium heat.
- Carefully place the coated chicken breasts in the hot oil and cook for about 2-3 minutes on each side, until golden brown.
- Transfer the chicken breasts to a baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Remove from the oven and let the chicken rest for a few minutes before serving.
- For added flavor, you can marinate the chicken breasts in your favorite marinade for a few hours before coating them.
- To make the coating more crispy, you can double coat the chicken by dipping it back into the beaten eggs and then into the peanut mixture again.
- If you prefer a healthier option, you can bake the coated chicken in the oven without frying it. Just place the coated chicken directly on a baking sheet and bake until cooked through.
- Serve the peanut-coated chicken with your choice of dipping sauce or alongside a fresh salad for a complete meal.
Enjoy your peanut-coated chicken!
Peanut coated chicken calories
The calorie content of peanut-coated chicken can vary depending on the specific ingredients used and the portion size. As a general estimate, a serving of peanut-coated chicken (approximately 4 ounces or 113 grams) can contain around 250-350 calories. However, it’s important to note that the calorie content may change based on the cooking method and any additional ingredients or sauces used.
Impressions of Peanut Coated Chicken:
- The peanut coating adds a unique and flavorful twist to traditional chicken.
- The crunchy texture of the peanut coating enhances the overall eating experience.
- The combination of savory chicken and nutty peanuts creates a delightful contrast of flavors.
- The golden-brown crust formed by the peanut coating gives the chicken an appealing appearance.
Taste Evaluation of Peanut Coated Chicken:
- The chicken remains tender and juicy on the inside while the peanut coating adds a crispy and nutty exterior.
- The peanuts provide a rich and slightly sweet flavor that complements the savory chicken.
- The dish offers a satisfying balance of saltiness and natural sweetness from the peanuts.
- The peanut coating adds depth and complexity to the overall taste of the chicken.
Please note that these descriptions are subjective and can vary based on personal preferences and the specific recipe used.
I am Korean and I love cooking all kinds of food, including American cuisine.
Thank you for reading my blog today. If you have any questions about Korean food,
please leave a comment and I will post delicious Korean food recipes. Thank you for your comments and likes!
Peanut coated chicken recipe, Enjoy your meal and have a happy day! ♥