Coffee Liqueur Tiramisu Recipe: Adding Fragrant Coffee Liqueur
I’m going to introduce you to a coffee liqueur tiramisu recipe that you can make at home!
About Coffee Liquor Tiramisu
Health and Nutritional Information:
- Coffee Liqueur Tiramisu is a dessert that is generally high in calories and fat due to the use of ingredients like mascarpone cheese, eggs, and ladyfinger cookies.
- It provides some calcium and protein from the cheese and eggs, but should be enjoyed in moderation due to its rich nature.
- Coffee Liqueur Tiramisu is best enjoyed as a dessert or after-dinner treat due to its indulgent and sweet flavors.
- It pairs well with a cup of coffee or espresso to complement the coffee flavors in the dessert.
- The main ingredients in Coffee Liqueur Tiramisu include ladyfinger cookies, coffee liqueur or espresso, mascarpone cheese, eggs, sugar, and cocoa powder.
Historical and Cultural Background:
- Tiramisu is an Italian dessert that originated in the region of Veneto. It gained popularity in the 1960s and has since become a classic Italian dessert enjoyed worldwide.
- Coffee Liqueur Tiramisu is a variation of the traditional tiramisu, incorporating the flavors of coffee liqueur or espresso to enhance the coffee element of the dessert.
Homemade Tips and Equipment:
- When making Coffee Liqueur Tiramisu at home, it’s important to use high-quality ingredients, especially the coffee liqueur or espresso, as it greatly impacts the flavor of the dessert.
- It is recommended to have a rectangular baking dish or individual serving glasses for assembling and layering the tiramisu.
Matching with Food and Beverages:
- Coffee Liqueur Tiramisu pairs well with a variety of after-dinner drinks such as coffee, espresso, or even a shot of coffee liqueur.
- It can also be enjoyed with a glass of dessert wine like Marsala or a rich, sweet liqueur.
Shall we get started?
Take your time and follow along!
Coffee Liquor Tiramisu Recipe and Tips
- 1 1/2 cups strong brewed coffee or espresso
- 1/2 cup coffee liqueur
- 24 ladyfinger cookies
- 3 large eggs, separated
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 8 ounces mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Cocoa powder, for dusting
- In a shallow bowl, combine the brewed coffee and coffee liqueur. Dip each ladyfinger cookie into the coffee mixture briefly, making sure not to soak them for too long, as they can become too soft.
- Arrange a layer of soaked ladyfinger cookies in the bottom of a rectangular baking dish or individual serving glasses.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the egg yolks and sugar until light and creamy. Add the mascarpone cheese and vanilla extract, and continue beating until well combined and smooth.
- In a separate bowl, beat the egg whites until stiff peaks form. Gently fold the beaten egg whites into the mascarpone mixture.
- Spoon half of the mascarpone mixture over the layer of soaked ladyfingers in the baking dish. Spread it evenly with a spatula.
- Repeat the process with another layer of soaked ladyfingers and the remaining mascarpone mixture.
- Cover the baking dish with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight to allow the flavors to meld together and the tiramisu to set.
- Before serving, dust the top of the tiramisu with cocoa powder. You can also garnish with chocolate shavings or coffee beans if desired.
- For a non-alcoholic version, you can replace the coffee liqueur with additional brewed coffee or a coffee-flavored syrup.
- Use high-quality coffee or espresso for the best flavor in your tiramisu.
- Make sure to dip the ladyfinger cookies quickly into the coffee mixture to avoid them becoming too soggy.
- Allow the tiramisu to chill in the refrigerator for several hours to overnight to achieve the best texture and flavor.
Enjoy your delicious Coffee Liquor Tiramisu!
Coffee Liquor Tiramisu Calories
The calorie content of Coffee Liqueur Tiramisu can vary depending on the specific ingredients and quantities used in the recipe. However, here’s a general estimate of the calorie content for a typical serving of Coffee Liqueur Tiramisu:
On average, a serving of Coffee Liqueur Tiramisu (approximately 1/8th of the recipe) can contain around 300-400 calories. This estimate includes the calories from the ladyfinger cookies, mascarpone cheese, sugar, heavy cream, coffee, coffee liqueur, and any additional ingredients used in the recipe.
It’s important to note that these figures are approximate and can vary based on the specific brands and measurements used. If you’re following a strict calorie-controlled diet, it’s recommended to calculate the exact calorie content using the specific ingredients and quantities you use in your recipe.
- The Coffee Liqueur Tiramisu is a delightful dessert that combines the flavors of coffee and creamy mascarpone cheese.
- The presentation of the layered ladyfinger cookies and creamy filling is visually appealing.
- The aroma of coffee and the hint of liqueur add an enticing element to the dessert.
- The taste of the Coffee Liqueur Tiramisu is rich and indulgent, with a perfect balance of coffee, sweetness, and creaminess.
- The ladyfinger cookies soaked in coffee and liqueur provide a moist and flavorful base.
- The mascarpone cheese filling is smooth and velvety, with a luscious texture and a subtle sweetness.
- The combination of coffee, liqueur, and creamy mascarpone creates a harmonious blend of flavors that is both satisfying and comforting.
I am Korean and I love cooking all kinds of food, including American cuisine.
Thank you for reading my blog today. If you have any questions about Korean food,
please leave a comment and I will post delicious Korean food recipes. Thank you for your comments and likes!
fragrant coffee liqueur tiramisu, Enjoy your meal and have a happy day!