Coffee Lover’s Dream:Caramel Macchiato Tiramisu Recipe
Hello! Today, I’m going to show you a recipe for tiramisu that you can make at home!
About Caramel Macchiato Tiramisu
Health and Nutritional Information:
- Caramel Macciato Tiramisu is a rich and indulgent dessert that should be enjoyed in moderation.
- The dessert is high in calories, fat, and sugar due to the presence of caramel, mascarpone cheese, and ladyfinger biscuits.
- It is not a suitable choice for individuals with dietary restrictions or those seeking a low-calorie or low-sugar option.
Meal Recommendation and Ingredients:
- Caramel Macciato Tiramisu is best enjoyed as a dessert after a meal or as a special treat.
- The main ingredients typically include ladyfinger biscuits, caramel sauce, mascarpone cheese, coffee, and cocoa powder.
- The combination of caramel and coffee flavors creates a deliciously balanced and decadent taste.
Historical and Cultural Background:
- Caramel Macciato Tiramisu is a variation of the classic Italian dessert, tiramisu.
- The addition of caramel brings a sweet and caramelized twist to the traditional recipe.
- While the specific origins and cultural background of this variation are not well-documented, it has gained popularity in recent years.
Homemade Tips and Equipment:
- To make homemade Caramel Macciato Tiramisu, you will need a mixing bowl, electric mixer, and a rectangular dish for layering the dessert.
- It is important to follow the recipe instructions carefully to achieve the right balance of flavors and textures.
- Homemade caramel sauce can be made by melting sugar and adding cream or butter for a rich and smooth consistency.
Matching with Food and Beverages:
- Caramel Macciato Tiramisu pairs well with a variety of warm beverages such as coffee, espresso, or a caramel latte.
- It can be served alongside fresh fruits, such as strawberries or raspberries, to add a refreshing element to the dessert.
Shall we get started?
Take your time and follow along!
Caramel Macchiato Tiramisu Recipe
- 200g ladyfinger biscuits
- 1 cup caramel sauce
- 250g mascarpone cheese
- 1 cup strong brewed coffee
- 2 tablespoons rum (optional)
- Cocoa powder for dusting
- In a mixing bowl, combine the mascarpone cheese and caramel sauce. Mix until smooth and well combined.
- Dip each ladyfinger biscuit into the brewed coffee (you can add rum to the coffee for extra flavor if desired) and arrange them in a single layer in a rectangular dish.
- Spread a layer of the caramel mascarpone mixture over the ladyfinger biscuits.
- Repeat the layers, dipping the biscuits in coffee and spreading the caramel mascarpone mixture, until all the ingredients are used, ending with a layer of the mixture on top.
- Dust the top with cocoa powder for garnish.
- Cover the dish with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, or overnight, to allow the flavors to meld together and for the tiramisu to set.
- Before serving, you can optionally garnish with additional caramel sauce and crushed nuts.
- Make sure to use stale ladyfinger biscuits as they will absorb the coffee better without becoming too soggy.
- If you prefer a stronger coffee flavor, you can increase the amount of coffee or use espresso instead.
- Feel free to add a sprinkle of sea salt or crushed nuts between the layers for added texture and flavor.
- For a more pronounced caramel flavor, you can make your own caramel sauce from scratch.
- Serve chilled and enjoy as a delightful dessert after a meal.
Enjoy your delicious Caramel Macchiato Tiramisu!
Caramel Macchiato Tiramisu Calories
The calorie content of Caramel Macchiato Tiramisu can vary depending on the specific ingredients and portion size. However, on average, a serving of Caramel Macchiato Tiramisu (approximately 1/8th of a 9×9 inch pan) can range from 300 to 400 calories. It is important to note that these calorie estimates are approximate and may vary based on the specific recipe and ingredients used.
- Caramel Makiya Tiramisu is a decadent and indulgent dessert.
- The combination of caramel and coffee flavors creates a rich and satisfying treat.
- The layers of ladyfinger biscuits soaked in coffee and the creamy caramel mascarpone mixture create a delightful texture.
- The taste of caramel is prominent, adding a sweet and caramelized flavor to each bite.
- The coffee-infused ladyfinger biscuits provide a pleasant hint of bitterness and a nice contrast to the sweetness of the caramel.
- The creamy mascarpone cheese adds a smooth and velvety texture, complementing the other flavors perfectly.
- Overall, Caramel Makiya Tiramisu offers a balanced combination of sweetness, bitterness, and creaminess, resulting in a delicious dessert that will satisfy any caramel and coffee lover.
I am Korean and I love cooking all kinds of food, including American cuisine.
Thank you for reading my blog today. If you have any questions about Korean food,
please leave a comment and I will post delicious Korean food recipes. Thank you for your comments and likes!
Sweet Caramel Macchiato Tiramisu, Enjoy your meal and have a happy day!