Best Vegetable Sandwich Recipe
Hello! Today, I’m going to show you a recipe for a vegetable sandwich that you can make at home!
a vegetable sandwichPlease provide me with more information or specific questions about vegetable sandwich so I can provide a more accurate answer in English. Thank you!
Shall we get started?
Take your time and follow along!
a vegetable sandwich Ingredients:
- 8 slices of bread
- 1/2 cup of mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried oregano
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1/2 cup of sliced onions
- 1/2 cup of sliced bell peppers
- 1/2 cup of sliced carrots
- 1/2 cup of alfalfa sprouts
a vegetable sandwich Cooking procedure:
- In a small bowl, mix the mayonnaise, basil, oregano, salt, and black pepper until well combined.
- Toast the bread slices to your preference.
- Spread the mayonnaise mixture on one side of each slice of bread.
- On four of the slices, place a layer of cucumber, tomato, onions, bell peppers, carrots, and alfalfa sprouts.
- Top each of the vegetable-covered slices with the remaining bread slices, mayonnaise side down.
- Cut the sandwiches diagonally and serve immediately.
Enjoy your delicious vegetable sandwich!
What are the calories of a vegetable sandwich?
The calorie of vegetable sandwich is about 200-300 calories. It may vary depending on the types and amounts of vegetables, dressing, bread, and other ingredients used.
- Peanut tiramisu recipe
- Peanut pasta recipe
- Peanut Sauce Chicken Recipe
- Peanut cake recipe
- Peanut sticky rice cake recipe
I am Korean and I love cooking all kinds of food, including American cuisine.
Thank you for reading my blog today. If you have any questions about Korean food,
please leave a comment and I will post delicious Korean food recipes. Thank you for your comments and likes!
Best Vegetable Sandwich Recipe,Enjoy your meal and have a happy day!