Baked Coconut-Curry Meatballs
Hello! Good day! 🙂♡
Today, I’m going to tell you a special recipe that you can make and eat at home!
▶ 20 Simple Dinners For When You’re Feeling Stressed ◀
If you add the linked page to your bookmarks now, you won’t have to worry about the menu again.
Baked Coconut-Curry Meatballs
Health and Nutrition Information:
These baked coconut-curry meatballs offer a balanced mix of protein from the meat and the goodness of coconut. The spices used in the curry add flavor along with potential health benefits.
This dish is a great choice for those looking to enjoy a flavorful and protein-rich meal. It can be a satisfying main course option when paired with rice or noodles.
The combination of coconut and curry is commonly found in many Southeast Asian cuisines, where it’s used to create rich and aromatic dishes.
Homemade Tips and Equipment:
To enhance the flavor, consider using freshly ground spices and high-quality coconut milk. A mixing bowl, baking sheet, and oven are the essential equipment needed for this recipe.
Food and Drink Pairing:
Serve these meatballs with fragrant jasmine rice or coconut-infused quinoa for a well-rounded meal. A refreshing cucumber-mint salad can complement the richness of the curry.
Ingredient Costs: The cost of ingredients varies depending on factors like location and availability. However, these ingredients are generally affordable and can be found in most grocery stores.
Baked Coconut-Curry Meatballs offer a delightful fusion of flavors, and their versatile nature makes them a popular choice for those seeking a comforting and exotic dish.
Shall we get started?
Take your time and follow along! 🙂
Cooking time, Recipe and Tips, Storage and Shelf Life
The cooking time for Baked Coconut-Curry Meatballs is approximately 25-30 minutes, including preparation and baking.
Recipe and Tips:
- Ground meat (chicken, turkey, or beef)
- Coconut milk
- Curry powder
- Garlic and ginger (minced)
- Bread crumbs
- Salt and pepper
- Fresh cilantro (chopped)
- Lime juice
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In a bowl, combine the ground meat, minced garlic, minced ginger, bread crumbs, curry powder, salt, pepper, and chopped cilantro.
- Shape the mixture into meatballs and place them on a baking sheet.
- Bake the meatballs in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until they are cooked through and golden on the outside.
- While the meatballs are baking, prepare the coconut-curry sauce by combining coconut milk, curry powder, lime juice, and salt in a saucepan. Simmer until the sauce thickens slightly.
- Once the meatballs are cooked, serve them with the coconut-curry sauce drizzled over the top.
- For extra flavor, you can add finely grated coconut or coconut flakes to the meatball mixture.
- Adjust the amount of curry powder according to your preferred level of spiciness.
- Serve the meatballs with steamed rice or noodles for a complete meal.
Storage and Shelf Life:
- Leftover meatballs can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3-4 days.
- You can also freeze the cooked meatballs for longer storage. Place them in a single layer on a baking sheet and freeze until solid, then transfer to a freezer-safe container or bag. They can be frozen for up to 2-3 months.
- The coconut-curry sauce can be refrigerated separately and reheated when needed.
Baked Coconut-Curry Meatballs are a flavorful and convenient dish that can be enjoyed fresh or stored for later.
How many calories?
The exact number of calories in Baked Coconut-Curry Meatballs can vary based on the type and amount of ground meat used, as well as the specific quantities of other ingredients. However, as a general estimate, a serving of 4-5 meatballs with sauce is likely to contain around 250-350 calories. To get a more accurate calorie count, it’s recommended to input the exact ingredients and quantities you use into a nutrition calculator or app.
The Baked Coconut-Curry Meatballs offer a delightful combination of flavors that’s both comforting and exotic. The meatballs are tender and juicy, while the coconut-curry sauce adds a rich and aromatic dimension to the dish. The aroma that fills the kitchen as they bake is truly enticing.
The taste of these meatballs is a harmonious blend of savory and slightly sweet notes from the coconut milk, balanced by the warmth of the curry spices. The meatballs themselves are well-seasoned and have a satisfying texture. The sauce complements the meatballs perfectly, creating a luscious and flavorful coating.
The overall experience is a comforting and flavorful meal that offers a unique twist on traditional meatballs. The coconut-curry infusion takes the dish to a new level, making it a standout option for those seeking a fusion of comfort and exotic flavors.
I am Korean and I love cooking all kinds of food, including American cuisine.
Thank you for reading my blog today. If you have any questions about Korean food,
please leave a comment and I will post delicious Korean food recipes. Thank you for your comments and likes!
Enjoy your meal and have a happy day! ♥